Wednesday 7 January 2009

It was my birthday yesterday!


So sorry for the lack of posting, 16th birthday celebrations have happened for the last couple of days (mostly because I went back to school on my birthday) and so I haven't had an awful lot of time to ctah up with things in the blogsphere, will try to reply to all your lovely comments ASAP. Thank you for all being so lovely to me since I've started blogging again, It's great to hear from everyone!

I've had lots of lovely presents! I'll try and post up so photos of my gorgeous new boots at some point tommorow when I have more time...

Anyway, on with the new years resolutions....

New years resolution two. Of Ten
start to take more photos.
I'm going to Italy and France in the summer, and I will be darned if I don't start to take more photographs, I've always been in the habit of taking photos, but they are always quite random, of nothing imparticular...
So, befor the summer I will try to invest in a half decent SLR, and start getting snappy! I might, at a push start to post a few more photos on my blog, but I can assure you they will probably be out of focus and too sunny!
Is anyone going anywhere nice over the summer? I've never been to Italy before so I am dead excited about that, but my family use to go to france quite alot, and there is not anywhere I prefer to be....

3 comments:

K8 said...

I really enjoy your blog!
I'm hopefully getting a new camera which will help me to take better pictures (which is another resolution of mine).

Happy Late Birthday!
Did you get lots of fun and exciting presents?

Anonymous said...

I got a fantastic camera for Christmas along with a tripod :)
Where in Italy & France are you going exactly?
Lovely blog.

olga d said...

this is my resolution too. would help if i had an extra $1000 for a nice shiny fancy camera.