Thursday 8 January 2009

Birthday shenannigans...


Here's a few quick photos to explain my absence over the last couple of days - sorry guys!
p.s it's been my birthday


sigh, yes, that is a Jonas Brothers DVD....oh the shame.



My ultimate life goal is to Marry, and have lots of babies with Louis Theroux, anyone with me?



My lovely new hooker boots, I'm slightly concerned that the platforms to my shoes only seem to be getting higher!



We went out to Frankie and Bennys' and I treated myself to a double burger Manhatten burger, it was not finished unsurprisingly!


me and my little sis, this is such a flattering picture...

9 comments:

Kira Aderne said...

Congratulations for your birthday!!

My best wishes!!!

a kiss girl!

MJ. said...

Hey! Happy Bday girl!!
I really like your bag and sunnies!! Such a shame mine is in 4 months...hahaha

About ur previous post...why is it so so so wrong ?:P

XX

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

happy belated birthday!

i also have one i bag like yours

..... said...

great blog !! and happy bday !!

Love + Cake said...

Hey DM
I WANT those hooker boots!! That pic of you and your sis is actually really good. I love that it's a normal photo but in black and white. You should get it blown up and then frame it! That's what I'd do, lol.

Happy (late) Birthday!
love mavvie

Love + Cake said...

Oh, PS, I linked you!

x.

Kim said...

Happy birthday to you :)))
Love the boots!

http://kimbero.blogspot.com/

daisyamy said...

I have the same DVD :|.
Tis rather funny though.
And Louis Theroux is amazing :).

any chance of a link exchange?
http://modish-fashion-anguish.com

Unknown said...

yummy hamburgers :D