Sunday 4 January 2009

4.12.2009


NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS: PART ONE, OF TEN.
Stop lusting after things I can't afford.
One day, one day I will be able to afford that talon cuff by Pamela love, and so, with that fact in mind, one of my new years resolutions is to stop lusting after things that I can't have, right at the very second, because inevitably, they will be mine one day. Look at it though, it's perfect, I'm not sure if I've ever wanted a piece of jewellery this much *and because i'm not a jewellery person* I really should have it right now. What's stopping me, oh just the $900 dollar price tag that would'nt even seem as cheap because the £ is loosing value like no tommorow, or the fact it's heavily backordered. sigh, one day Pamela, one day.

photo: www.refinery29.com

5 comments:

K8 said...

Those are beautiful rings!

Cate said...

That's the spirit! Stop lusting after the things you can't afford because THEY WILL BE YOURS ONE DAY. C'mon girl, why don't you make your resolution to save enough money to be able to buy that cuff at the end of 2009?

I wish you luck!
Cate

Love + Cake said...

OMG, I love those rings!!!

I also really love your banner-that photoshoot was one of my favorite ever shoots from Vogue!

Want to exchange links with me? :)

xx. Mav

Nina (Femme Rationale) said...

those jewelry pieces are gorgeous! i'm with you....that should be my NY's resolution, too.

roxanne said...

my new year's resolution is to finally save some money, which hopefully will take care of that lusting habit..